Taússe C. Daniel Remane is my name, I was born in Maputo, on October 8, 1991, I am the daughter of Orlando Daniel and Cláudia Lúcia Fernandes Tomas, I attended the nursery school when I was 2 years old called 29 of September. When I was 5 years old, I entered Arco Iris School, when I was finished the secondary, i went Institute of Sciences and communication to attend the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism. I have 2 sisters, I profess the Christian religion, more than a simple believer, I serve God in the intersection department in the Maná church.The Peacock is a great source of inspiration, because in Swahili Taússy means Peacock. Reason why, I use this animal into my brand. Today Architect And Urbanist with 30 years old. It was in 2003 that I started calling the pencil for you.
I create and sew on the basis of the different materials, colors, and accessories to which I transmit my value in the collections. The fusion of Capulana with the different elements gives my collections an Afro-Oriental style.
- In 2008 I joined the course of cutting and sewing, having in the year to follow my year of glory with the participation in the MFW. I was a winner in the category of Best Young Designer.
- In 2011 I reaffirmed myself as the best creative stylist 2011.
- In 2012 I had the opportunity to present a collection of 10 pieces in Italy at RICCIONE MODA ITALIA 2012.
- In 2013 I participated in the PORTUGAL FASHION SS14, with 12 pieces, where I was recognized with high fashion stylist by the Portuguese newspapers and still mention in vogue Portugal.
- In September 2014 I participated in HUILA FASHION WEEK in Angola, in the province of Lubango.
- In 2017 I was invited to present my collection on:
- Benguela Fashion Week on MAY 27th;
- São Tomé e Principe Fashion Week on July 28th;
- Paris Haute Couture, by BAKANA FASHION on July 6th – 8th;
- Mozambique Fashion Week December 7th – 14th;
- Angola International Fashion Show 2017 on December 3th;
- Phoenix Fashion Week 2017;
- In 2019, I participated in AFI Johannesburg Fashion Week.
- In February 2023, I patricipated in the New York Fashion Week Fall Winter 23/24 in New York City.
- In March 2023 , I participated with inaugural show at Africa Fashion Week Brazil in São Paulo. In celebration of Africa Day.